Is it time for Air Conditioning replacement?
Are you wondering if it’s time to replace your AC system? Your AC system affects your wallet, your comfort, and the quality of the air your breathe.
According to US Department of Energy, you can save up to 40% on AC energy costs by replacing an inefficient or old AC system with a newer, more efficient model.
Benefits of Air Conditioning Replacement
- Lower energy costs
- Cleaner air
- Less humidity
- Even temperatures
- Better technology
Air Conditioning Installation Using Crane
at Spring Hill Suites (Sarasota / Bradenton)
Signs You Need Air Conditioning Replacement
- Higher monthly utility bills. Have your utility bills been climbing? If your AC system is no longer functioning efficiently, your bills will be growing.
- Discomfort. Is there humidity inside your home? If your AC system is no longer working at peak performance, it loses its ability to remove humidity from your home, causing discomfort for you and your family.
- Allergies. Have your allergies gotten worse? Over the years, dust, pollen, and other harmful microorganisms can build up inside your AC system. This directly affects the air you breath inside your home which passes through your AC filter. Ask us about Indoor Air Quality.
- Hot / Cold Spots. Many older AC systems contain hot and cold spots, creating uneven temperatures inside your home.
- Corroded Coils. Check for corroded coils. Many older AC systems have metal coils with copper tubing and aluminum fins. Because of chemical reactions between these different metals, coils become corroded.
- Refrigerant Leaks. Check for refrigerant leaks. Many older AC systems leak refrigerant.
If your AC system is over 10 years old, we can offer far more efficient models today. Don’t let your wallet or comfort suffer from inefficient AC systems. After all, what is more important than the air you breathe?